Please Click the HD button on each video before watching. It will be more enjoyable that way. Thanks!

Friday, September 20, 2013

All You Need Is Love

Well, the day came and went, but it was a great day.  So fun to see my sister get married and so happy she found such a great guy.  They really are good together and I am so happy for them.  I am grateful for a fellow videographer, Heidi Adams Videography, for coming to take some footage for me at the temple and reception so that I could enjoy the day.  And then I put the videos together from there.  This is a huge post, but wanted to share all the videos from the day. ;) Please make sure you click on the HD button!

Andrew & Janessa - Temple 1 from Aub Howell on Vimeo.
TEMPLE 2/GROOMALS:
Andrew & Janessa - Temple 2 from Aub Howell on Vimeo.
WEDDING PHOTOS BEFORE RECEPTION
Andrew & Janessa - Photos Before Reception from Aub Howell on Vimeo.
RECEPTION

Andrew & Janessa - Reception from Aub Howell on Vimeo.
JUST FOR FUN:
Andrew & Janessa - Just For Fun from Aub Howell on Vimeo.

No comments: