Please Click the HD button on each video before watching. It will be more enjoyable that way. Thanks!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

You're The One I Want

I'm super excited about this video because it is of my only sister! She gets married in a month and I am so happy for her.  They are very good together and quite a nice looking couple if I do say so myself. I had a lot of fun following them around on their engagement shoot. Photos are by David Newkirk Photography.

The photographer was nice and took a quick shot of Janessa and I while we waited for Drew to change shirts.  I was NOT expecting to get my picture taken that night, so I was in a sweatshirt and ponytail, but he told me to throw on one of Janessa's shirts, tuck it in, take my hair out and wallah! lol  Maybe the next photo shoot I'll at least do my hair. ;)

2 comments:

aubrey s. said...

Oh my goodness. It's so cute and "down to earth." I think it fits Janessa's personality. I'm so happy for her. What a nice sister you are! Oh, and I love the picture of you two.

Water Filtration Champaign said...

Thanks great bllog post