Please Click the HD button on each video before watching. It will be more enjoyable that way. Thanks!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Welcome Home!

I love experiencing new things, and this was definitely a first for me!!! It was so fun to be part of this event and to see all the excitement and emotions as a family welcomed home their missionary after being gone for 2 years!  I got invited to do this because this was my cousin's missionary!! Erika knew she wanted this moment captured on film and so she set it up and I was so excited she did.  I still tear up every time I watch it...what a special day!  I will tell you something funny.  When I edit, I usually try to keep things moving and cut down scenes as short as I can, just to make the video more interesting to watch.  But when it came to when Erika and Kyle finally got their hug, I just couldn't bear to cut anything out! So I left the whole, LONG hug in the video. ;) Welcome Home Elder Richins from Aub Howell on Vimeo.

No comments: